Sunday 10 February 2013

Random Post ❤~HAPPY SAFER INTERNET WEEK

Haven't posted in a long while ....sorry like de 100th time but I seriously don't get time to update my blog which is sad....And who's gonna get de  blame HOMEWORK!! n stupid revision. But I guess you have to work hard in life for success.

So all you blog viewers out there always do your homework and revise. Because you can only be successful by ur hard work. (I probably sound very moist n cheesy but it's true). Look how lucky we all are we've got the facility to have access to the internet n go to school or anything etc. Some ppl right now are craving for money for one piece of food for themselves and who they love in life.

Basically yh appreciate what you have. Some ppl say you neva know what you had, till it's gone. So make the best outta what you have. BE HAPPY N NEVA LOOK DOWN. (random out of no where advice).  :)

Now to get on with the msp blogggaa di blogs  (btw not a real word just if your wondering)

This girl is so mean she posts a status say who wants to be in my youtube video then I ask her if I can then look at this:

Talk about rude much. -.- I believe everyone is beautiful if their heart is pure towards ppl and yes ppl do make mistakes in life n that doesn't mean ur not beautiful it's just how u are ur personality and whether u realise it! I'm serious no joke.

For all you ppl that judge ppl by how they look. You need to stop n open your bloody eyes n treat ppl by their personality. Also I really hate bullies n ppl like that. So if ur one of them FIX UP! (no offence intended if u want any advice about bulling issues message me if u want for advice)  and HAPPY SAFTER INTERNET WEEK ❤   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment