Saturday 23 February 2013

I'm a Vip now!!

Before vip:
Good times lol it was like it was yesterday :')  Oh yahh it was yesterday!!    lol nahh that wasnt funny.. Don't worry i won't try to act funny cos everything i try to say in a funny way ends up cheesy or not funny at all lol. xD
Gonna get vip...Here i go
*.*
Yay i'm vip but only for one week but oh well still will work out for me cos i saved up tons on my main account and on sapphirebloom1 (ma other account)
14:56 23/02/2013

See for urself in my starcoin  bar in de top bar lol and sapphirebloom1 i had like 11.000 and over


Me acting like a weirdo in de 2nd pic in the vip chatroom lol xD  so thats how de vip chatrrom looks like 
if you haven't been init ;)

I might not be able to post much or at all this week thats why i'm posting now at 01:45am cos i can't sleep
and some weirdo like come on i'm gonna feel bare tired when i wake up i need to start going to bed early lol xD    

#missycutie

No comments:

Post a Comment