Sunday 10 February 2013

Loading Problems and Messaging Problems??!

Is it me or has this been happening to you (if you go on msp) ? 

 I have to keep on refreshing to make my Moviestarplanet tab to load and its not my internet cos everything else loads... The characters don't load n stuff. It's really annoying one day mine didn't load for a whole day like what the freak? ~#msp really needs to fix loading problems

Also they've been messaging problems and ik it's not only me. Cos my friend wasn't replying and few minutes later she send that her lil chat messages weren't working. So she had to open de big messaging inbox thing. Which no one does mostly n again it's very annoying.   #second post of de day #happysunday :)     (message me if ur having de same problems :S )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment