Sunday 10 February 2013


Levelled up today 10/02/2013
Leveled up on My main well known account 'missycutie:) '

About time i'm level 12 took agez yes ik I say this everytime now I've got 249255 fame to  go. Which is crazy.

Specail thnx'z to  ilikemoney for last minute auto and watching my sm'z

Secondly Dawniria one of my best friends on msp. She helped me the most I guess. Watching my sm'z n doing a sm watching deal and auto's and everything she could have helped me to get fame. Shes amazing. If you haven't added her ur lost. pfft.

thirdly dancingqueen789 for that less minute auto. Where I was so anxious about levelling up look how kind she is like omg:

 
 And Isher_B she's so kind were not even friends on msp( she has too many friends so msp wont allow her to add me). She knows me only from this blog and she sent autos and stuff so thnx for the kind attitude and here's her art piece :)  marvellous ~#haha :
There were also loads more other ppl so thank you for helping deep down from heart :'D  (just wanna sound cheesy LOL ) ~#randomness ;)   #4th post of de day woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment