Wednesday 9 January 2013

I levelled up!! I'm a level 11 now ♡
Guys i'm so happy lawl :) My blogs almost got 10000views! ahh never knew im gonna getso many viewz lol. Sorry this blogs a bit late. :S

Finally I used my brainz to think of another way to upload screen shot pictures after I got my new hp laptop. Cos I broke ma old one :/

 So if u need a screen capturer for ur blog download 'Wisdom-Soft ScreenHunter 6.0 free'. If u type that in google u can download it for totally free. So if u have a msp blog comment on my blog or message me on msp on missycutie:). And ill check ur blog out. ;) I like reading msp blogs btw.

There were so many ppl that helped me to get to level up even blog viewers i'd never ever met on msp just giving me auto's.I really appreciate it seriously. Thnx to everyone who helped.

But I want to thank one special person and that is ... :


To make this happen:
Thank you everyone that helped ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment