Sunday 27 January 2013

Pet buying addiction advice :S
If you don't know  I have 12 pets on msp if u go click ma room on msp. I was in a scenario where I wanted to keep on buying pets after pets. Don't ask me why...Cos I really don't know. I stopped cos i found out ur only allowed 10 pets in ur room. Even though msp allowed me to place 12 pets lol xD
But seriously don't buy loads like me cos you'll end up like this:
It cost's be 10sc to feed each which is 120sc for each day from preventing dem to be sick like in the picture.

But if I forget ...I have to pay 20sc to recover each to recover dem and then 10sc to feed them which is 10sc. So all together 360sc :O 
Bet not all of u readers didn't get that but anyways the point is don't buy loads of petz truss me it will be annoying in the end~!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment