Monday 31 December 2012

Hey blog viewers <3
Once again thnx for getting ma blog way over 5000 views!! When I checked after I got my new laptop. Basically I wasn't blogging much or on msp because I broke ma laptop(silly me)but got another anyway so that's cajj lol.  

But de bad thing is this stupid hp laptop doesn't have a gd paint so I cant upload pictures because they would look blurry. :/
So im searching for a gd program or whatever. So I cant start blogging again like I used too until I find a good paint software thingy

. Coz I hate not uploading pictures with a post and only writing because its boring -.-

SO SORRY im not blogging hardly. But guess what todays de last day of 2012(obviously). Wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE & a happy new year tomorrow gonna be awake until midnight like every year. I hate sleeping through the first minute of the year lol xD

Thnx everyone lets get this blog to 10000 views ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment