Saturday 1 December 2012

annoying people like KeshiaFanForever -.-
For ppl that have seen ma previous posts and have me on msp. Keshia USED TO BE ma bff. Before she became a big fat liar/ attention seeker/ not a gd friend like i mentioned before/rude etc etc -.- plus annoying.

She accused hollyrenee on msp one of ma gd friends that shes a hacker...wtf? i asked her for proof she called me rude and just in one minute replaced me with another bff. Some ....kmt!

She asked me to accused hollyrenee with her and block her. Wtf which friend forces their friend to do that.
So she got locked out of msp for a while coz she deserved it!

Then she starts to annoy me and she'z acting like we were never friends:

-.- pfft ppl  - - - -dont add her sorry to de ppl who i advised to add her i take back my words shes not awshum and a gd friend!

1 comment:

  1. Aha, thanks for telling the whole world not to add me. Thats great

    ReplyDelete