Friday 5 October 2012

I'm back! from my long break....So yh i wanted a break from msp i think i stoped going on msp for a while since skl started sorta.... Coz i had so much homework and stuff etc. I gave my friend in real to look after, for a while. But now i'm back so it's gonna be me.

Sorry to everyone who has been going to my blog...waiting for a post...(coz i got a message saying ' i luv ur blog') I really appreciate ppl who view my blog and message me if u like it and stuff.

But i would really appreciate it if every viewer would comment...would mean alot :')
So i will be posting everydaii like before. So don't have much to say but i've made 3 popular blog on the moviestarplanet column as u ppl can see in the picture (woop!)

Plz check dem out on moviestarplanet if u have a account. Don't forget to comment on the forum. Dats all for todaii :')

No comments:

Post a Comment