Sunday 7 October 2012

joster9409 report her... For asking people their password...shes probably a scammer who takes peoples stuff ...but i didn't fall for dis!

What is wrong with my friends these dayz?! like what the freak look at this:
First of she got all emotionally over her bf dumping her...Coz he wanted to date me...Or should i say it was just attention seeking kmt....! I thought at least she would have trusted me...

Then she wants to know my password...I asked her why ..she said she wanted to actually know if he asked me out...

Even though he dumped her and i put the proof on this blog!....The only reason she wanted my pass...is she  could take all my stuff. Obviously -.- So i blocked and deleted her. M8 I treated her like my best friend gosh !
And next time anyone (who plays msp reading this) gets dumped on msp....Plz don't overeact! it's a freaking game..where you hardly know ppl___________________
she my friend is not worthy of having gd friends....all she wants is the attention. -.-

2 comments: