Saturday 6 October 2012

Special Greetings on MSP

Morning blog viewers! Even though it's 13:20 and technically the afternoon lol...
So since i was away for a while...I kept on seeing ppl asking for greetings and like in return they would give you a wishy and stuff...

So i checking the diamond store...and wow a greeting gives you and one of your chosen friends gets 2000fame and 500sc! awshum...
Send me a greeting and i'll give u a wishy and a auto..mail me x

I've hardly earned any fame from the past few dayz...Plz help me level up..I got a wishy deal...mail me and it's not a scam u can mail amyjsummers23..<3
Plz give me autos and watch my movies...i will follow your blogs if u have one <3

16 comments:

  1. Hi , uh can you give me some tips on ...getting wishys on msp , btw my username is : CH!CK4M3X, plz add me on there , and i will get you a wl gift + autos , and a random gift out of my closet! THanx girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thnx i tried searching you on ma msp to mail you on your tips on getting wishies etc. But cant find you.... r u on de english msp? anyways i'll make a post on your request soon as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I hate to bother you but a while ago my VIP msp was deleted by my friend :( . then my backup got hacked and destroyed :'( if u have anyone or any accounts you don't want plz message me on msp my new backup is Nicole12004 plz message!!

      Delete
  3. leuk is msp maar ben VIP en heet orcun23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me my name is taylorswift13r add me

    ReplyDelete
  5. add me my name is Im Just Me 123321123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add ME: lil angeldevil I'm a V.I.P jury and Celeb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ich heiße lee lai wenn ud bock auf fragen hats dann mache es doch eingach gre mifh auf dich

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added all of you except some people who aren't on the uk msp n dats de one i'm on soz :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. plzz can you tell candired or littleA to be my friend because I am so desprate to have a level 25 friend!!!! Im called ke$ha611

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you add me: Nerdy but Preppy 4ever

    ReplyDelete