Friday 7 September 2012

It'z 14:04 and i'm bored hurry! (not.) need more views allow it ppl xD

So everyone'z at skl at this time of course...well most of dem...But like i'm sick ...so i'm dead bored at home...

This is just a random picture on msp..i took in the level 5 mall :
Let me tell you one thing i'm so upset...you know why because i ask ppl to check out my blog and they do..Then i ask then was it gd and they say yes....Even though i only got 241 views..Thats not alot... :'/

Remeber my previous post...I'M AIMING FOR 1000....So plz keep viewing my blog i'll be posting everydaii :') (even if there'z nothing much to say hehe)

Lol only got 4 ppl online right now...brings back the time when i was level 3 :')
So you thats all for todaii i guess...Until den if ur bored like me ,listen to my favourtie song 'love the way you lie' (part 2 rihanna) ...it's a gd song!... <3

here'z link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B50RUXbs-8

No comments:

Post a Comment