Sunday 9 September 2012

Goodbye smithy007 we will miss u x (wishy deal and other..)

Hey today was a very busy day for me lol....was checking movie'z for my wishy comp...

Also opening a lot of wishies lol (45 in total can u believe it! ) Thank you so much smithy007 i'm really gonna miss u <3
gd luck in de future x

Me opening wishies and checking movies in de background

My friend smithy007 (user since january 1st 2012) gonna miss you :'/ x

and home alone yessh i'm freaky out! (watching to much tv now-a-days) 
Lol got a wooden stick in one hand for protection... >.<  :D 

19:51 dunno what to do everyone'z in de airport dropping my uncle and nanny to de airport....

Case you don't know wishy deal again is :
Watch 15 of my movies and comment for proof (or no wishy) .....den mail me back when ur done or doing it ........

Wishy must be 400sc max doe!  

bye c ya tomorrow (posting something everyday so don't forget to come check out my blog tomorrow)

<3 missycutie out x


No comments:

Post a Comment