Thursday 6 September 2012

I'll watch your monster academy comp movies (just comment below)

Hey everyone ...yes i know i haven't be blogging much..once again i'm sorry for those 1 or 2 ppl who recently come on here to check out if i've posted something new ....(A SHOUT OUT TO YOU PPL THNX !-don't forget to press follow doe)...

Really wanna increase de views on this blog only got 236 right now :'/  I'm aiming for 1000 right now...
so gd new's ppl who like this blog...i'll be trying my 100% to post at least one thing everydaii :')

The summer went so quick and now all i see are few ppl online.....but don't forget to keeping checking out on my blog tee-hee


This is the new comp of this week..i think it'z awshum..got de animation'z and clothes already...(LOOK) :
Don't i look awshum! gonna start making de movie soon...so don't forget to watch it when it'z done.....

Post some comments if u want me to check out ur blog(if u have one)  ....and don't forget to comment me ur username on msp...if ur making this week'z comp movie...becuase i will be happy to watch dem :)

Datz all for now...C yah x

1 comment:

  1. Omg im such a big fan ur picture is my computer screen saver!!! I want to make a blog

    ReplyDelete